Author Topic: 14 month old loving food  (Read 1756 times)

Offline ewabear

• BW Aficionado
  • Showing Appreciation 2
« on: October 19, 2014, 11:36:27 am »
Hi, my DD is almost 14 moths old. She constantly wants to eat and is very impatient. I cannot cook any thing or eat anything without her demanding food. She also cries every time after the meal like she would want some more. I know she is not hungry but can eat and eat and then she is too full and throws up. I know that some children dont eat and it is a massive problem, but should I worry about mine because she wants to eat constantly and does not know when to stop.

Offline lauradj

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 61
Re: 14 month old loving food
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2014, 03:02:09 am »
Hmm, that's a tough one.  I don't have any BTDT experience.  My kid is the opposite to yours but maybe mention it to her doctor?  This is the age, when they don't have the language skills to tell us what they want, they get upset to express themselves.  Iif you're providing her with three balanced meals and two healthy snacks then she's probably ok.  Still worth mentioning to the GP I think. 

Offline creations

• Feeding Solid Food & EASY
  • Forum Moderator
  • Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 496
Re: 14 month old loving food
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2014, 08:09:02 am »
I think some LOs just are big eaters. I know a little girl IRL who eats and eats and she is not the slightest bit chubby.  Eating so much she throws up doesn’t sound ideal though. I'd mention to the doc too.
Maybe a growth spurt? Felt like mine was going to eat the fridge clean during GSs.
check she isn't thirsty rather than hungry?