Author Topic: What to do if LO cries till dreamfeed time?  (Read 1235 times)

Offline bbjmom

• New & Learning The Ropes
  • Showing Appreciation 0
What to do if LO cries till dreamfeed time?
« on: March 16, 2017, 06:10:22 am »
Trying PU/PD tonight and LO been crying on/off since bedtime (3hrs!) and it's now time to dreamfeed and he still won't settle what should I do?

I gave a bottle before starting the process and he refused so I would think he was full but now after 3 hours he maybe hungry?

Also LO has this habit of drinking after he is put in bed but I didn't give it to him this time so it's a change.  My instinct tells me he is used to drink milk only after he realizes he needs to sleep.  Don't know how to break this

This crying is tourturing me!!

Offline bbjmom

• New & Learning The Ropes
  • Showing Appreciation 0
Re: What to do if LO cries till dreamfeed time?
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2017, 06:32:24 am »
Ok he finally went down at 11pm!  Now I don't know what to do with the dreamfeed!  He doesn't  take enough calorie without the dreamfeed and for sure he will be hungry tonight.  Wonder if I should dreamfeed him now but feel silly as he only slept for 30 mins!

Offline ginger428

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 16
Re: What to do if LO cries till dreamfeed time?
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2017, 11:58:36 am »
Hey hun,
This question is still related to your thread about the night wakes and sleep so let's stay there so that posters can get context.

I know you're having a rough time and how exhausted you must be. Let's hop back over to the thread and we'll see what else might be going on.